Buy Shirts That Will Last
Posted on January 11 2017
We believe you should buy shirts that will last. With the modern trend for cheap and fast fashion, it is little wonder that most shirts purchased on the high street today fall apart before a year is out. Unable to withstand frequent washing without buttons falling off, cuffs coming loose or hems fraying, many people find themselves frustrated that the shirts they buy need replacing on such a regular basis.
As a society we have become so used to the cheap prices paid for clothing, thanks to foreign imports, that many of us still expect the same old-fashioned quality, but for a cheap price. It just doesn't make sense that a garment made in a factory in China, churning out shirts in inferior material, would stand the test of time, and still look presentable.
At WH Taylor Shirtmakers, we strongly believe in good old-fashioned quality shirts. Shirts that can be worn every day for work, washed, and still be relied upon to wear again and again is the way it should be. We take pride in the quality of our shirts, finishing them by hand where need be and ensuring that every aspect of the garment is finished to a high standard. When people buy shirts from us, they buy shirts that will last.
By buying our shirts, you can be sure of good quality material, be it for work shirts, casual or formal shirts, and a high standard of workmanship that has continued through generations that will last. View Range >>
- 7 Types of Trouser Every Man Should Own
- A Gentleman’s Glossary to Buying a Suit
- Sweater style – how to wear knitwear well
- What to wear to the office Christmas party this year
- Why you should be comfortable with cardigans this winter
- How to Wear White Jeans the Right Way
- 8 Essential Items Every Man Should Have in His Wardrobe
- 4 things to consider when buying a shirt
- What to wear with a black shirt
- Discover the best jackets on the High Street this Autumn and Winter 2018
- 5 Autumn Winter Fashion Trends to Wear in 2018/19
- 3 Hacks for Looking Sharp as a Shorter Gentleman
- Slim fit or regular? Which one should you choose when it comes to buying a suit?
- Linen shirts vs cotton – which is better this summer
- Everyman’s Guide to Wearing Tailored Separates
- Wedding Suits and How They Started
- A Brief History of Men’s Braces
- What’s the best way to care for my bespoke shirt?
- How to wear a blazer this summer
- The remarkable history of the necktie
- Summer shoes and how to wear them
- Top Tips for Staying Cool in the Office this Summer
- This Summer’s Big Shirt Trend – Vertical Stripes
- How to wear a checked shirt with style
- A gentleman’s guide to organising his wardrobe
- How to wear a short-sleeved shirt well this summer
- Formal Dress Codes Revealed – what they really mean
- The Denim Jacket – for the casual smart look this summer
- Why every man should own at least one Oxford shirt
- Suit colour combinations that work
- From field to shirt – explaining the cotton industry
- Nanotechnology – the future of modern clothing
- The impact of social media on menswear
- 21st Century Office Wear - have we seen the last of the three-piece suit?
- How to get the most mileage out of your shoes
- The gender differences of shirts and suits
- From Nightgowns to Business Wear – the Interesting History of the Humble Shirt
- Upcoming Fashion Trends for Spring/Summer 2018
- Why a tie can be more of a fashion disaster than a fashion statement in the office
- Valentine’s Day – a date to dress sharply for!
- The overlooked clothing item of the corporate world – socks
- Professional Image as a Freelancer – What Should You Wear When Meeting Clients?
- Should you be implementing a corporate dress code for your company?
- The Need to Know Guide to Buying a Suit for the Larger Gentleman
- Colour psychology in business wear
- Can Denim Ever Belong in the Office?
- How to dress correctly for a black-tie event
- Avoid Those Winter Fashion Mistakes With Our Top 5 Tips
- The Perfect Guide to Choosing a Winter Coat
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Dressing for Business Travel