Top Five Gift Ideas For Men
Posted on November 24 2015
1 - A bottle of good malt whisky. For those who enjoy the odd drink, a bottle of nice malt is always a good choice. Malt Whisky can be bought in a range of price brackets, and the bottles usually come in a smart presentation box too.
2 - Cufflinks. For men who wear the type of shirts that require cufflinks, then they are an excellent gift idea. Cufflinks come in a wide range of styles, including quirky modern designs, traditional designs, and authentic retro vintage cufflinks can also be picked up in antique shops and even on Ebay.
3 - A wallet is a practical gift that is something most men carry with them. This can be leather and classic in it's style, or colourful, modern and sporty. A leather wallet can be made personal too by getting it personalised with the recipient's initials or a special message.
4 - Gentlemens socks are another practical item that you cannot go wrong with. This doesn't have to be as boring a gift as it sounds, you can get unusual sock designs, luxury yarns, and designer labels, all that are sure to make them a little bit more special.
5 - If the person you are buying for is close to you and you know their measurements then a bespoke shirt is an excellent choice for a gift. This is something that not all men indulge in, and to receive a handmade shirt, specific to their measurement will be something that feels extra luxurious and special.
- Is It Acceptable To Wear a Short Sleeve Shirt For Business?
- Why pink is proving to be a popular choice in menswear
- How To Overcome That Office Stress by Working Out At Your Desk
- The Most Popular Menswear Colours For Spring and Summer 2019
- Suit wearing rules you really should follow
- How Adaptive Clothing Is Making Fashion More Accessible
- 7 Menswear Trends Set to Dominate in 2019
- 7 Types of Trouser Every Man Should Own
- A Gentleman’s Glossary to Buying a Suit
- Sweater style – how to wear knitwear well
- What to wear to the office Christmas party this year
- Why you should be comfortable with cardigans this winter
- How to Wear White Jeans the Right Way
- 8 Essential Items Every Man Should Have in His Wardrobe
- 4 things to consider when buying a shirt
- What to wear with a black shirt
- Discover the best jackets on the High Street this Autumn and Winter 2018
- 5 Autumn Winter Fashion Trends to Wear in 2018/19
- 3 Hacks for Looking Sharp as a Shorter Gentleman
- Slim fit or regular? Which one should you choose when it comes to buying a suit?
- Linen shirts vs cotton – which is better this summer
- Everyman’s Guide to Wearing Tailored Separates
- Wedding Suits and How They Started
- A Brief History of Men’s Braces
- What’s the best way to care for my bespoke shirt?
- How to wear a blazer this summer
- The remarkable history of the necktie
- Summer shoes and how to wear them
- Top Tips for Staying Cool in the Office this Summer
- This Summer’s Big Shirt Trend – Vertical Stripes
- How to wear a checked shirt with style
- A gentleman’s guide to organising his wardrobe
- How to wear a short-sleeved shirt well this summer
- Formal Dress Codes Revealed – what they really mean
- The Denim Jacket – for the casual smart look this summer
- Why every man should own at least one Oxford shirt
- Suit colour combinations that work
- From field to shirt – explaining the cotton industry
- Nanotechnology – the future of modern clothing
- The impact of social media on menswear
- 21st Century Office Wear - have we seen the last of the three-piece suit?
- How to get the most mileage out of your shoes
- The gender differences of shirts and suits
- From Nightgowns to Business Wear – the Interesting History of the Humble Shirt
- Upcoming Fashion Trends for Spring/Summer 2018
- Why a tie can be more of a fashion disaster than a fashion statement in the office
- Valentine’s Day – a date to dress sharply for!
- The overlooked clothing item of the corporate world – socks
- Professional Image as a Freelancer – What Should You Wear When Meeting Clients?
- Should you be implementing a corporate dress code for your company?