What Are The Benefits Of Having A Shirt Handmade To Order?
Posted on May 23 2015
Those who are serious about dressing smart and looking sharp often have their clothing made to measure - especially their suits and shirts. The advantages of bespoke shirts are numerous and the results of buying and wearing bespoke clothing are second to none.
At WH Taylor, all shirts are handmade and are finished by hand to a very high standard. We make the finest shirts to order, enabling you to choose the fabric, collar style, and any other design features that will make your shirt unique to you. We use fabrics that are made in England, and we work closely with these manufacturers to ensure the best quality materials for our luxury shirtmaking.
Having a shirt made to order will offer you the very best fit for style and comfort, and give you the options for adding elegant touches. Numerous upper body measurements are taken at the start to ensure that your shirt really is a perfect fit for you. The results will be the perfect shirt, be it worn for business or pleasure.
The way we make our shirts with single-needle stitching provides a delicate yet strong seam, giving the ultimate luxury finish. The pattern in the fabrics are perfectly matched for a seamless join and professional finish. We will keep records that will make future ordering an easy process, and you will know each time your order a shirt from us that you are getting the best shirt for you.
Bespoke shirts speak volumes about the kind of lifestyle a man or woman lives. They are elegant and exclusive and it is unlikely you will turn up to an event or a meeting and find someone is wearing the exact same one.
- Is It Acceptable To Wear a Short Sleeve Shirt For Business?
- Why pink is proving to be a popular choice in menswear
- How To Overcome That Office Stress by Working Out At Your Desk
- The Most Popular Menswear Colours For Spring and Summer 2019
- Suit wearing rules you really should follow
- How Adaptive Clothing Is Making Fashion More Accessible
- 7 Menswear Trends Set to Dominate in 2019
- 7 Types of Trouser Every Man Should Own
- A Gentleman’s Glossary to Buying a Suit
- Sweater style – how to wear knitwear well
- What to wear to the office Christmas party this year
- Why you should be comfortable with cardigans this winter
- How to Wear White Jeans the Right Way
- 8 Essential Items Every Man Should Have in His Wardrobe
- 4 things to consider when buying a shirt
- What to wear with a black shirt
- Discover the best jackets on the High Street this Autumn and Winter 2018
- 5 Autumn Winter Fashion Trends to Wear in 2018/19
- 3 Hacks for Looking Sharp as a Shorter Gentleman
- Slim fit or regular? Which one should you choose when it comes to buying a suit?
- Linen shirts vs cotton – which is better this summer
- Everyman’s Guide to Wearing Tailored Separates
- Wedding Suits and How They Started
- A Brief History of Men’s Braces
- What’s the best way to care for my bespoke shirt?
- How to wear a blazer this summer
- The remarkable history of the necktie
- Summer shoes and how to wear them
- Top Tips for Staying Cool in the Office this Summer
- This Summer’s Big Shirt Trend – Vertical Stripes
- How to wear a checked shirt with style
- A gentleman’s guide to organising his wardrobe
- How to wear a short-sleeved shirt well this summer
- Formal Dress Codes Revealed – what they really mean
- The Denim Jacket – for the casual smart look this summer
- Why every man should own at least one Oxford shirt
- Suit colour combinations that work
- From field to shirt – explaining the cotton industry
- Nanotechnology – the future of modern clothing
- The impact of social media on menswear
- 21st Century Office Wear - have we seen the last of the three-piece suit?
- How to get the most mileage out of your shoes
- The gender differences of shirts and suits
- From Nightgowns to Business Wear – the Interesting History of the Humble Shirt
- Upcoming Fashion Trends for Spring/Summer 2018
- Why a tie can be more of a fashion disaster than a fashion statement in the office
- Valentine’s Day – a date to dress sharply for!
- The overlooked clothing item of the corporate world – socks
- Professional Image as a Freelancer – What Should You Wear When Meeting Clients?
- Should you be implementing a corporate dress code for your company?