Where To Buy Handmade Shirts at Discount
Posted on May 03 2016
We now have an Ebay Outlet selling discount handmade, made to measure and/or hand finished shirts, most at way less than half the initial retail price. The items being sold in our shirt outlet range from samples, unworn returns, end of line designs, and other shirts that we have available. All shirts are in brand new condition, and so it is a great way to grab a luxury hand finished shirt at a bargain price.
All of our shirts are constructed using a single needle sewing machine in order to produce a fine but strong finish. This method of sewing also ensures that all of our fabric designs are matched exactly at the seams, and where fabric meets. Another plus about our shirts is the two piece split yoke, used to create the perfect joint across the shoulders for your comfort. A horizontal bottom button is also featured to allow you free movement across your hips.
WH Taylor shirts come in various fabric weights, colours and designs, and so you are sure to find something for you in our range. We make women's shirts as well as men's shirts, made to measure, suitable for both the workplace and casual dress. We have many repeat customers who come back to us again and again, simply because they know their shirts that we make for them will fit them exactly how they like it.
If you are looking for a fine quality hand-finished shirt at a discounted price, then check out our Ebay discount shirt outlet, where you will find the very best shirts at reduced prices. As many of them have one-off alterations, you might hit it lucky and find something ideal, or you may not, but it is certainly worth checking what we list there on a regular basis as it is a great opportunity to get some of our top class shirts at a discount.
- Linen shirts vs cotton – which is better this summer
- Everyman’s Guide to Wearing Tailored Separates
- Wedding Suits and How They Started
- A Brief History of Men’s Braces
- What’s the best way to care for my bespoke shirt?
- How to wear a blazer this summer
- The remarkable history of the necktie
- Summer shoes and how to wear them
- Top Tips for Staying Cool in the Office this Summer
- This Summer’s Big Shirt Trend – Vertical Stripes
- How to wear a checked shirt with style
- A gentleman’s guide to organising his wardrobe
- How to wear a short-sleeved shirt well this summer
- Formal Dress Codes Revealed – what they really mean
- The Denim Jacket – for the casual smart look this summer
- Why every man should own at least one Oxford shirt
- Suit colour combinations that work
- From field to shirt – explaining the cotton industry
- Nanotechnology – the future of modern clothing
- The impact of social media on menswear
- 21st Century Office Wear - have we seen the last of the three-piece suit?
- How to get the most mileage out of your shoes
- The gender differences of shirts and suits
- From Nightgowns to Business Wear – the Interesting History of the Humble Shirt
- Upcoming Fashion Trends for Spring/Summer 2018
- Why a tie can be more of a fashion disaster than a fashion statement in the office
- Valentine’s Day – a date to dress sharply for!
- The overlooked clothing item of the corporate world – socks
- Professional Image as a Freelancer – What Should You Wear When Meeting Clients?
- Should you be implementing a corporate dress code for your company?
- The Need to Know Guide to Buying a Suit for the Larger Gentleman
- Colour psychology in business wear
- Can Denim Ever Belong in the Office?
- How to dress correctly for a black-tie event
- Avoid Those Winter Fashion Mistakes With Our Top 5 Tips
- The Perfect Guide to Choosing a Winter Coat
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Dressing for Business Travel
- Mastering the Tape Measure – How to Size Yourself for a Suit
- Simply the best accessories to go with a business suit
- Classic Tie Knots Every Gentleman Should Know – The Four in Hand vs the Half Windsor
- Should you always dress to impress at a job interview?
- How to avoid a cheap suit – the tell-tale signs to look out for
- The gentleman’s guide to washing a shirt
- Style in Business – What to Wear to a Client Meeting
- Let’s Talk About Collars and Cuffs – a Guide to Formal Shirts
- The essential guide to layering your look this autumn
- Every man’s guide to packing a shirt for travelling
- Gentlemen’s Fashion Styles This Autumn 2017
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Wearing Check Shirts
- A Quick Guide to Shirting Fabric and Weaves